Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MySQL user password set
What makes you think that you can speak for everybode ? are you the admin here lately and i'm not updated ? you don't make DA rullz round here, so go to hell dude
No i am not a admin, i've never said "I am a admin" and no, i dont make the rules,too
BUT the rulls said
Quote:Fact number 1 is that it is illegal to host DSLan online as well as to play DSLan online. For playing online there are the official versions by InnoGames - TribalWars.net, .nl, plemiona.pl, Triburile.ro and so on. All players of online DSLan-servers will eventually/probably banned on the official servers. That holds for every language-version of TribalWars!

And NOONE wants illegal player in this forum...
[Image: create.php?uid=14821]
---------------------------------
Bitte bewertet mich Big Grin
Well, I don't know what you think and maybe agrafix or pl4n3 don't ban you. But I do. The party's over, dude. Have fun though (;
Your time is over m1cr0 -.-
Ich liebe DS Lan Wink
[/spoiler]

Im sorry to say this but i think that he will be back!
cool chrissi gut das das nun einmal jemand macht, so jemanden braucht hier nun wirklich niemand^^
[Image: create.php?uid=14821]
---------------------------------
Bitte bewertet mich Big Grin
na endlich danke Chrissi.
LG
steffen
steffengy, hopw you know that what's beautifull doesn't last for more than three days, so happy to be back
I knew that you will be back Tongue
freude weg.
LG
steffen
I'm back, with new releases, but i wont post them, you need to take a look on world seven on my server to see them. I added a tribe member limit, night module (15% more defense), arhcers, riding archers, ncight preview Smile) and so many more releases. Hope steffengy doen't cut his throat Big Grin
LOL m1cr0
1.) Doen't isn't English I think you mean don't
2.) I'm think that with cut your throat was not adressed to me but to you :-D
3.) Probably i shouldn't talk to stupid persons, but it's very funny to see how you make you like an idiot.But that are you already.
Sorry but you let your brain probably amputate
LG
steffen
1.) It's doesn't, foolish kid
2.) I'm think ? Smile) that rocks, maybe I think
3.) "how you make you like ?" thats also awesome ! Smile)
You didn't have a brain.
LG
steffen
Oh please!
Stop doing this!
m1cro is sometimes using a bad language, but the other people are doing the same..
Veni, vidi, vici.
Can't you just leave m1cr0 alone , he is human like you. So what if he has a DSLan version? Its his own choiceTongue
Yes, it's his own choice to make himself punishable Wink
Veni, vidi, vici.
Well , the admins can't harm him ... there are lots of players over the internet with DsLan online versionsTongue
Yes, that's right. But anyway, it's never good to do illegal things.
Veni, vidi, vici.