Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MySQL user password set
As the title says, i need to know how to set the mysql password for the user "root" on linux. Thanks for the answers
Have you got a LAMPP Server on Linux?
If that's the case, klick here:
http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-linux.html
Yes, i use lampp, i will take a look on that link
I think you'll find an answer in the FAQ.
Das will er doch für seine illegale Online Version wissen.
Am besten wir antworten auf solche fragen gar nicht!
 Du suchst ein Tool? Dann sieh doch mal in meine Toolsammlung!
omg nun fragt er hier auch noch nach irgendwas... ich frag mich was der hier überhaupt will..
[Image: create.php?uid=14821]
---------------------------------
Bitte bewertet mich Big Grin
You fucking idiots, STOP POSTING IN ALL MY THREADS

PS - Thanks burbot, found my answers. Glad to think that here still are quality members. Not just stupid spammers, every thread i make , there got to be one called cyberminator (what a hilarious name ) and some other dumb spammers. WTF do you want from me ? you sent the adress to innogames, now as you can see my server is still open with 8.200 players, and i wait for some answers from inno. So you sent the meail, once twice n times, now what do you want ? Post in every thread which i made ? i bet that if i do a thread now, got to be a dumb ass to post there ilegal, online as you need to know, yesterday e received a message in the support sistem, FROM PLAYER Ilegal - with server online subject ? So what, do you think you are scariing me ? lol I ask pl4n3 or agrafix to come here and say to this bull shit members to stop spamming. Once they sent the mail what do you want anymore ? do you want money ? off course you do, so if you do want money go ask your mumiesSmile cuz you dont get even a cent from me Wink

modders/admin - excuse my neighberhood language, but this nuub spammers are getting my nerves down.

PS - i think you would never translate this with google translate, cuz you don't need to, you knpw the best how you are. and also i described you in the earlier phrases! see ya.
(01.03.2010, 09:13)m1cr0 Wrote: You fucking idiots, STOP POSTING IN ALL MY THREADS

PS - Thanks burbot, found my answers. Glad to think that here still are quality members. Not just stupid spammers, every thread i make , there got to be one called cyberminator (what a hilarious name ) and some other dumb spammers. WTF do you want from me ? you sent the adress to innogames, now as you can see my server is still open with 8.200 players, and i wait for some answers from inno. So you sent the meail, once twice n times, now what do you want ? Post in every thread which i made ? i bet that if i do a thread now, got to be a dumb ass to post there ilegal, online as you need to know, yesterday e received a message in the support sistem, FROM PLAYER Ilegal - with server online subject ? So what, do you think you are scariing me ? lol I ask pl4n3 or agrafix to come here and say to this bull shit members to stop spamming. Once they sent the mail what do you want anymore ? do you want money ? off course you do, so if you do want money go ask your mumiesSmile cuz you dont get even a cent from me Wink

modders/admin - excuse my neighberhood language, but this nuub spammers are getting my nerves down.

PS - i think you would never translate this with google translate, cuz you don't need to, you knpw the best how you are. and also i described you in the earlier phrases! see ya.

Your server is the best server i've ever played on , and by the way you don't have 8.200 players , actually you have 8.243 :p
@Arthas
You know that it is illegal to play on a illegal server? Wink
You make yourself punishable..
Veni, vidi, vici.
Quote:You fucking idiots,

be careful what you say

Quote:Your server is the best server i've ever played on , and by the way you don't have 8.200 players , actually you have 8.243 Tongue

And nobody here needs people like you and m1cr0...
I dont know why guys like you, go to a dslan forum...
(01.03.2010, 17:02)CyberMinator Wrote:

be careful what you say

Quote:Your server is the best server i've ever played on , and by the way you don't have 8.200 players , actually you have 8.243 Tongue

But we are on a ds lan forum...jesus christ!!!
Ich weiß schon, warum sie hier sind.
Erstens wollen sie keine Releases verpassen, zweitens können sie hier fragen, wenn sie Probleme haben und drittens bekommen sie noch ein paar nette Tools.
Aber egal Wink

@m1cro: Please stop using this language!
@Arthas
You haven't really read what he wrote, have you?
He said that he didn't know why guys like you go to a DSLan forum because LAN means LocalAreaNetwork Wink
Veni, vidi, vici.
(01.03.2010, 17:15)Arthas Wrote:
(01.03.2010, 17:02)CyberMinator Wrote:

be careful what you say

But we are on a ds lan forum...jesus christ!!!

omg.. read my post... "jesus christ" lol -.-"
Yes, you dumb intelligent kids guess my INDEX thread has been erased.. what a loss, can you reply to my only question ?

YOU SENT THE LINK TO INNO ? WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT ?
maybe that you leave this forum ...
Why, cuz i am better than you, cuz you are just a screwed boy ? can't you shut up and see of your own bussiness ? if i deserved to be banned, don;t you think that pl4n3 or agrafix would ban me instead of deleting my thread ? dumb ass
you think realy, you are a great man.. you and your illegal dslan online server..
but you are just a little kiddy in the wrong forum..
yes that's correct.
LG
steffen
Good for me, now what bother you more ? i have a server which with i gain my money monthly, and it's very popular, very nice handled, or the fact that i have a much agile mind that your little whore head? now, leave me alone, i gotta work, i will be back with a screenie from the public reports. now GTFO
Quote:leave me alone

lol Big Grin

Leave us alone Wink