Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mysql error
sorry for my english but I dont know german, could use google translator but it has alot of faults making confusions etc. and I assume most of you know english?

ok, so this is my problem, evertime I start up the Mysql I get an error inn dslan_start, it also makes a horrible peeping sound, made me jump the first timeTongue

[Image: dserrorpm9.th.jpg]

and also, I get to download the 1.13 version, but when I try and download 1.2 I only get a white background, and yes, I am logged inn.

any help would be greatly appriciated

PS: Wenn jemand kann nicht verstehen, ich kann übersetzen, aber schlecht
emm, seems that it's working anyway, just got to caught up inn the error and trying to fix itTongue anyway, why is it there? and how come I cant download 1.2?
Have you start MySQL_Start.bat?
✝ RiP 
Weiter geht's  Cool
Dslan on a path must be installed with no spaces.

(02.01.2009, 12:11)milos Wrote: Have you start MySQL_Start.bat?

yes, as I said I get that error when I start MySQL

and dont understand wat you mean Black Arrow, sorry
i know a possible reason for that character set error ..

perhaps php.exe isn't started or damaged!
it should be in apache/bin/php.exe

have a look at the processes in windows-task-manager ..
maybe you can see there's no php.exe running ...

i'm looking for some other possibilities ..
the php file is there and the process is running, But having no problem running it just the peeping sound is annoyingTongue but can live with it, also found 1.2 another place. can't wait to test it out with a freind of mine when I get back from vacationTongue
(04.01.2009, 04:24)asvati Wrote: the php file is there and the process is running, But having no problem running it just the peeping sound is annoyingTongue but can live with it, also found 1.2 another place. can't wait to test it out with a freind of mine when I get back from vacationTongue

make the alternate speaker out, so it works on my laptop without any peeping

srry for my bad english, I have a terrible teacher