Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Special note: DSLan and the legality
Dear users,

the number of online DSLan-servers recently immensely increased. Therefore, I would like to write some words and hope that you take them to heart!

Fact number 1 is that it is illegal to host DSLan online as well as to play DSLan online. For playing online there are the official versions by InnoGames - TribalWars.net, .nl, plemiona.pl, Triburile.ro and so on. You can find the official versions of TribalWars on www.innogames.de
All players of online DSLan-servers will probably eventually be banned on the official servers. That holds for every language-version of TribalWars!

Fact number 2 is that there are IP-restrictions to the Local Area Network (LAN) and a user-limit of 15. It is under any circumstances forbidden to evade this limits/restrictions!

Fact number 3 is that it is forbidden to decode the code of DSLan!

In fairness to InnoGames, which are keen to develop TribalWars and whose employees live by the success of this game Tribalwars, and in fairness to the developers of DSLan, who will not be allowed to develop DSLan any farther if there are too many online DSLan-servers, you should only play DSLan offline with your friends - at home with LAN-cords and everything.

To make it clear: Forbidden and illegal mean that these things are set by the law! DSLan is under the German laws of copyright. To be exact, look at the following paragraphs if you speak German: §2, §12, §23, §69a, §69d, §69e UrhG.

We are thankful for all tips on online DSLan-servers and contact-data of the owner of the servers (ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber, ... whatever it is).

And: Every tip should be sent in a private message! We do not want IPs, addresses or messenger-addresses in public - because even though these people are doing illegal things, they still have the right of privacy.

- Chris
Just on localhost, not in the web.
Here are all dslan versionen

http://dslan.gfx-dose.de/forum-3.html

But there isn't a dslan version in english.
from where can y download the game?pm me ionut_alex_c@yahoo.com
thx
(28.09.2009, 18:14)knollenmax Wrote: Here are all dslan versionen

http://dslan.gfx-dose.de/forum-3.html

But there isn't a dslan version in english.

There you can download it!
thx man
No, you can change the Speed of the server.

Note: Wrong Thread, pls use the Search function.
[Image: create.php?uid=49]
(09.02.2010, 01:39)zanza Wrote: it's possible to play it with Hamachi, with the limit of 15 players?

no!!

I am new to Ds Lan too and I have been thinking isn't there a way where it isn't illegal to have it online?
Like could you put it on a disc and give it a mate and would it work together so you could play against each other?
It would be great to play online Smile
Quote:Fact number 1 is that it is illegal to host DSLan online

Nope its illegal Wink
[Image: create.php?uid=14821]
---------------------------------
Bitte bewertet mich Big Grin
(09.02.2010, 21:00)CyberMinator Wrote:
Quote:Fact number 1 is that it is illegal to host DSLan online

Nope its illegal Wink

Ähm? Auf Deutsch:

Fakt 1 ist, dass es illegal ist DSLan online zu betreiben

Und CyberMinator schrieb: Nö es ist illegal

Wieso schreibst du des^^

MfG Manuel
(09.02.2010, 18:41)jimmykibble212 Wrote: It would be great to play online Smile

Da er das sagte aber ich seh schon da habe ich mich komisch ausgedrückt Big GrinDD

Sollte nur nochmal deutlich machen, das es Illegal ist dslan online zu spielen Wink
[Image: create.php?uid=14821]
---------------------------------
Bitte bewertet mich Big Grin
I Google Translated this

I know but could this be one day its own business thing?
Like they have there own rules?
And then we can?
I think not!
the copyright of the game is owned by innogames

sorry for my englisch
Helf ich dir? Dann Bewerte mich!

[Image: create.php?uid=7072]
Well couldn't someone take it into there own hands or something or would they have to pay?
(11.02.2010, 17:20)jimmykibble212 Wrote: Well couldn't someone take it into there own hands or something or would they have to pay?

NO! It is forbidden to play Dslan online and it will not change!

Oh Okay Then Wink
Information 
Hello. Is it illegal to play more than 15 players offline and if can you check every player and how many they have on their lans?

ps sorry for my bad english Wink

pps will an english version be out soon and when coms 1.4?
(14.02.2010, 12:34)anonymuszerus Wrote: Hello. Is it illegal to play more than 15 players offline and if can you check every player and how many they have on their lans?
http://dslan.gfx-dose.de/images/smilies/wink.gif
It is illegal to remove the limit of players!

(14.02.2010, 12:34)anonymuszerus Wrote: Hello. Is it illegal to play more than 15 players offline and if can you check every player and how many they have on their lans?

pps will an english version be out soon and when coms 1.4?

I don't know when v1.4 comes out!
but it will be in english too!
Helf ich dir? Dann Bewerte mich!

[Image: create.php?uid=7072]