Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Special note: DSLan and the legality
My opinion:
Rule No. 1:
It should be released, after all there other games that release the creation of pirate servers, and yet not lose their clientele on the original, many people stop playing a certain game because it can not stand the same thing, IE: Ragnarok, thousands of players Brazil, estimated 1 million, is about 3 Mil Private Servers, 250 in TOP, and the original dwelling almost 100 Mil Players Online ... Outside those Offline and yet earn much money!

Rule No. 2:
Besides being blocked has limited users!?

Rule No. 3:
For encrypt files as the Administrative Panel, Folder Actions and Folder Lib? I see no need, after all the files that block access to Online (hosted) is the PHP files in the htdocs folder (not those in sub-folders)

Note: Only comments. I'm not criticizing or anything, is that I am unaccustomed to find programs, emulators and stuff blocked. Although there is DS-Lan released by forums Alemoa, British, Romanian and Spanish (who are already spotted)
ok thx
also ihr müsst euere pcs vernetzen und dann müssen die anderen im webbrowser die ip vom pc eingeben auf dem die lan läuft ^^
no, you'd have a bold display of InnoGames!
Wrong topicc, but you should disable IIS: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321141
Found my post helpful? Rate me Big Grin
Project: creating a compact and easy to setup DSLan (Linux) (Windoze is in development)