Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spierlimit
Question 
Howdy

Hat jemand eine Idee haben, wie Sie die Grenze von 15 Spielern, aber jemand nicht möchte, mir zu sagen, wie viele face. ich es verstanden habe, gibt es eine program.In hoffe, Sie werden mir helfen, ich danke Ihnen im Voraus
HIENA,
I think you speak english! Please dont take a translator! Here can you ask on english too Big Grin
✝ RiP 
Weiter geht's  Cool
hello,

yes, i can speak english Big Grin.

please, can somebody help me in one problem??? Does anyone know how to remove the limit of 15 players? someone has succeeded, but he doesn't say to me how he made. I understand that it is a program for that. please help me in that probme. thanks
You cant remove the limit of 15 players! Trible Wars (German) says we cant play in World Wide Web! And when the admins remove the limit then Trible Wars can stop DSLan
✝ RiP 
Weiter geht's  Cool
but that guy succeeded. he don't have a limit of players. Sad(

that's is : edit pL4n3. please, look at this
Thats illegal to play DSLan Online!
✝ RiP 
Weiter geht's  Cool
and now what's happen with that guy ???
I dont know! Do you know the boy to make this site? Say it to pL4n3
✝ RiP 
Weiter geht's  Cool
yes, i know that guy. and i have a question. it's legal to translate that source??
Its not legal! DSLan is for Lan and not for Web! Do you know more DSLan in Web? Sent it to pL4n3
✝ RiP 
Weiter geht's  Cool
no , only that guy. i want make a server too, but at me, doesn't work. I did not know that is illegal to translate source. sorry for that. however, at me has not worked. so, i need to delete that translated source from my pc??
If you make DSLan on web, is this illegal
✝ RiP 
Weiter geht's  Cool
You can have penalty (or so?) for this. And I swear, this is not only € 10 Rolleyes
Ich wohne in Belgien und spreche Niederländisch. Also, meckert bitte nicht wenn ich Rechtschreibungsfehler oder so mache...
~ Fazant
i delete from my computer that source Wink and sorry again
Say this boy he delete the Site!

Edit: He has...
✝ RiP 
Weiter geht's  Cool