Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion] Good old 2011 days
Sad 
Hello,

The first time I discovered TWLAN was at 01.02.2011. I can say that this thread has written again but it's now inactive or just it's being old.

Since 2011 the TWLAN forum was full of activity and there was many people and developers where they were interacting all the time and have fun with TWLAN unti 2012 - 2013 where suddenly this forum seems to be dead Sad.

I am here every day (checking for TWLAN 2 of course Tongue) as at 2009 forum had about 339 active users (based on most users online)! WOW that's a big number! Nowdays the forums has only 5-6 people at least online, which it seems that this project is being in-popular or dead.

I wanted to help as much as I can to keep this project developed but it seems that as the time goes developers and members are...gone?

So anyone would like to leave a reply, on any comments on that or suggestions. I will try to tell this project to my friends, well-known internet friends and my TW friends.

Best regards,
parat26.
twlan was a great idea, but as you say its going to die since the end of 2011.
Wenn ich helfen konnte, dann bewertet mich bitte. -->Bewertung
I look everyday as well, but I stopped developing for twlan. For me it's dead.

MfG Manuel
(19.01.2013, 13:51)Dsaddicted Wrote: twlan was a great idea, but as you say its going to die since the end of 2011.

I wish you were not true, but everyone could do something to keep this project alive.

@SlimShady: I know that you are here every day Wink I wish you could keep your bots developed!
Maybe I make a last release, but then I will write the bot vom scratch.

MfG Manuel
Thanks SlimShady for your hard work. I am glad that You, Molt and many others could keep this project alive! Because it was a very good idea.
i came to de english forum every day but only bots go there :C

dont see if you dont like to watch people losing their head
True, the German forum is more active Sad.
I would be happy, if they could give us a little status report to show us a sign of life.
(18.02.2013, 20:08)oduncu Wrote: I would be happy, if they could give us a little status report to show us a sign of life.

You are true about it. No one is posting, no one is giving updates. Maybe Molt could tell us how it goes? Any sign of something Sad?
Heh, uhm... sort of internal restructuration going on... basically all I can say. Development is still going on though.
Ok Tongue, seems good. Umm, but from what you see, are you gonna release it this year? Seems to be alot of work?