Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Cerere] Forum
Wink 
Buna ziua,

Eu sunt brazilian, şi a făcut textul de la Google Translator, dar sper că aţi înţeles.

Am vrut să-mi dea un fişier de forum cu tema de razboaie tribale, ca acest forum. Voi folosi pe serverul meu, şi, de asemenea, pentru a ajuta oamenii dqui, pentru a configura serverele lor, pentru că aici există foarte puţine despre subiect, şi necesitatea de a ajuta, deoarece mulţi nu înţeleg nimic.

Sper sa pot trece mi fişiere. mulţumesc

Ne pare rău pentru greşelile, aşa cum am spus, nu vorbesc limba română.
Omg, please write in English, we're Germans here, not Romanians! ^^
Hello,

I am Brazilian, and made the text of Google Translator, but I hope you understand.

I wanted to give me the files of a forum for tribal wars, such as this forum. I will use them on my server, and also to help people here to configure their servers, because here there is very little on the subject, and need help, because many do not understand anything.

I hope you can give me the files. thank you

Sorry for the mistakes, as I said, I am Brazilian.
"Oh mein Gott, schreib in Englisch, wir sind Deutsche hier, keine Rumänen".
Sinn? xD

Richtig wäre: Oh mein Gott, schreib in Englisch oder in Deutsch, wir verstehen dich nicht du Sackratte.

Edit: If you mean online server, you will get banned in a few seconds. *smirk*

MfG Manuel
i didnt understand even in english
sorry
xD

dont see if you dont like to watch people losing their head
In short: I want the files of a forum like this. Tribal Wars-themed.
And then ... Nobody has? Or not yet understood?
Hi,

I can't really give you the files. I have altered the templates of the forum so much that I don't know which changes I made for the theme and which changes I made for various other stuff. But honestly, it's really easy to build this kind of theme yourself - just go get yourself all the graphics from the TribalWars forum and put them together in this theme. You'll only need a little bit of knowledge about HTML and CSS, which you should have anyway running a forum.

Quote:I will use them on my server, and also to help people here to configure their servers, because here there is very little on the subject, and need help, because many do not understand anything.

Please note that it is not allowed for you to offer a download of TWLan in your own forum. People must come here to download the game.

Thanks, Chris
Hello Chris,

I understand very well, and try to create my own template forum alone. But I just want to say that here, people do not want to create servers, it is forbidden, they just want to edit, to pass the time, I myself do it. But here there is nothing ds-lan, there files that can be placed online, and can be edited at will, and there are servers.

And a big problem here is that the InnoGames, forbids any private tutorial on tribal wars, and not taking our questions about these probibições, then it becomes very difficult to help people here, but still want an open forum.

But try to create the model forum alone. Thank you!
InnoGames doesnt forbid private tutorials! You can write as many tutorials as you want! We'd like you do!
Hello Chrissi,

What you said I followed, and myself to develop my conmecei forum, and it worked! It was very close to you, of course I did not add the plungs.

But still have some questions, if you can pass me some means of contact, where we convesar, would be great.

Thank you.
Hello .. I finished my forum, and wanted to leave temporary link to see what you think:

http://zappingforum.comuf.com/index.php

Thank you!