Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't access admin panel
Can't access admin panel. Whenever i add the /admin/ to the url it gives me "INSUFFICIENT PERMISSIONS!" Even though i'm the only person who registered. Any ideas? Was a fresh install and immediate register into the game, then i tried to access the panel.
TWlan is the best program I have met so far!

Tribal Wars username: Dragonforce350 (World 61)
Admin privileges are granted only to users who register via 127.0.0.1 or localhost.
If you use any other IP (like 192.168.1.20 for example), you will not receive admin privileges.

You can manually fix this by opening Adminer (/adminer.php) and in the "users" table, set "is_admin" to "1" in the desired row.
(19.03.2016, 00:08)Molt Wrote: Admin privileges are granted only to users who register via 127.0.0.1 or localhost.
If you use any other IP (like 192.168.1.20 for example), you will not receive admin privileges.

You can manually fix this by opening Adminer (/adminer.php) and in the "users" table, set "is_admin" to "1" in the desired row.

Much appreciated! should have read the installation to detail... especially because i'm not new to tw lan Wink

Thanks!
TWlan is the best program I have met so far!

Tribal Wars username: Dragonforce350 (World 61)
I am having the same issue. The account signed in through the 127 ip is not able to access the admin control panel.

Also, I cannot find the "users" table in adminer.php
(27.03.2016, 01:11)Pariah Wrote: Also, I cannot find the "users" table in adminer.php

That sounds broken... and all the other tables are there?
(27.03.2016, 01:53)Molt Wrote:
(27.03.2016, 01:11)Pariah Wrote: Also, I cannot find the "users" table in adminer.php

That sounds broken... and all the other tables are there?

I'm not entirely sure.   I don't knwo what was supposed to be there, but others are there.

Exception: Insufficient permissions!
Location Call
internal TWLan\Controllers\Admin->init
internal TWLan\Framework\Router::call
internal TWLan\Framework\Router::run
C:\Users\Andrew\Downloads\TWLan-win32\htdocs\index.php:3 TWLan\TWLan::run
Ok, so I'm not sure what caused the issue....however, I wiped the files from my PC and redownloaded. It works fine now.

When you said it sounds broken, I figured that would be a good place to start Smile

Thank you Molt!