Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troops don't die
Me and my friends were just trying some things when we discoverd that my troops wouldnt die. The reports showed them as dead but they were alive in my village, his weren't. Is there a fix
Could you please provide us some more information, e. g. screenshots, list of changes in config?
(16.02.2016, 19:47)elias28 Wrote: Could you please provide us some more information, e. g. screenshots, list of changes in config?

I ran it stock, if you can call it that. No changes just unziped it and started it
Which version did you use? The newest (2.A3) or an older one (v1.3, v1.4, etc...)?

MfG Manuel
(18.02.2016, 14:33)SlimShady95 Wrote: Which version did you use? The newest (2.A3) or an older one (v1.3, v1.4, etc...)?

MfG Manuel

Newest
Good evening
I'm the same problem my troops die and my friend
  Do not die .
The newest (2.A3)
Yeah this happens to all people, because it is a bug. The newest version is pretty rough, so it still contains a lot of bugs and not yet added features.

MfG Manuel
What is the best issuing stable?
Well, the old versions (1.3 and 1.4) are most likely full working, with attacking etc. But they are a few years old, so its up to you. I personally like the old ones better, even tho the code is shit Big Grin

MfG Manuel
Thank you Wink
, does it repair the new version? Rolleyes
What do you mean with repair? The old versions are - as said - old. They contains few year old code. They started the new version completely from scratch.

MfG Manuel
The old version tired Angry , do the repair for the new version Cool

What do you think ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ilr8zsc8fhk84dg/tw1.jpg?dl=0

Dodgy
The screenshot does not look like a fresh version of twlan, more like the AiO. Try a fresh one, they are working just fine for me (the old versions).

MfG Manuel
Do you have downloaded version 1.4
Thank found version