Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
Hello guys!

Just a little question ;Wink Are there any updates coming soon or did you all stop working on this game?

Greets
I can't promise anything soon because my schedule is crazy, but I'm still working on it from time to timer.
My current goal is to get it running without crashes on PHP 7 on OS X and ARM-Linux. (On x86-Linux and Windows, that works already for some reason).
(14.01.2016, 16:41)Molt Wrote: I can't promise anything soon because my schedule is crazy, but I'm still working on it from time to timer.
My current goal is to get it running without crashes on PHP 7 on OS X and ARM-Linux. (On x86-Linux and Windows, that works already for some reason).

Why not post the versions for Windows and x86-Linux so people can test this and already sum up the bugs?
(14.01.2016, 16:41)Molt Wrote: running without crashes on PHP 7 on OS X and ARM-Linux
Which ARM version(s) will be supported? Especially ARMv6-support would be nice as this would allow TWLan to be runned on a Raspberry Pi.
@lumpe: Because there are still broken things, and according to my current understanding, it should crash on x86-Linux too, which worries me a bit.

@elias28: I think I'll do a version for ARMv6 and ARMv7-a both. I cannot offer 64bit support as of now though, as I have no means of testing such a build.