Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Launcher problems
I started up the launcher, pressed enter, done everything according to the guide but after that it doesn't do much
at step 6 I'm supposed to see various IPs I can use in my browser to play but nothing comes up

Webserver: Using port 33584
Started MySQL...
Waiting for MYSQL startup

That's all I got..
Which OS are you on?
Did you manually start any other twlan-components (especially MariaDB)?
Windows
And nope, I did not, I downloaded TWLan-2.A3-win32, extracted it, runned launcher, pressed enter and that's where I'm at now..
Have you already tried to restart your PC?
I did now, and it worked, thanks ^^

Possible IPv4 URLs:
I got 3 possible IPs

IPv6 URLs:
I got 6 possible IPs

From what do I pick? sorry if I sound stupid, I barely know how my microwave works, bear with me.
For local access on the PC the server is running, I recommend to use 127.0.0.1

To access TWLan from other PCs, try these ones: 10.x.x.x / 192.168.x.x / 172.x.x.x
Nevertheless, all others are possible anyway - just try until one works.
It worked Big Grin

Wooh it's very different though, no barbarian villages, ALOT of income, and all buildings are instantly made, how do I change this?
Have you read the FAQ?
I just did, I'm trying to figure it out now.
(03.01.2016, 00:46)FieryEgon Wrote: I started up the launcher, pressed enter, done everything according to the guide but after that it doesn't do much
at step 6 I'm supposed to see various IPs I can use in my browser to play but nothing comes up

Webserver: Using port 33584
Started MySQL...

That's all I got..

Same thing here, I have tried to restart my computer, but it still ends there, Nothing else happens...

It says:
Webserver: Using port 80
Started MySQL...
Try rebooting your PC.
If this does not fix the problem, please goto mysql/bin/, launch mysqld manually and post a screenshot.
I also experienced similar things.
If rebooting the PC doesn´t works, try installer the Microsoft Visual C++ in the installer of TWLan, the link is here: https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/download...x?id=48145

Sirius.