Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
English/Dutch how to?
Hello,

How can I change the language used, because the default is German, is there any option to do so?

I hope I'll get help here,
ceetje123
Go to "htdocs/config/app.json" and change lang from "de" to "en" or "nl" for english/dutch respectively.

After you changed this you probably need to restart the server.

MfG Manuel
The FAQ actually answers this under the point "How can I change the language?"

If you want to help to complete the dutch translation (currently at 27%), also checkout the point
"Can I help translate the TWLan to another language?".
LG
steffen
(11.08.2015, 16:16)Steffen Wrote: The FAQ actually answers this under the point "How can I change the language?"

If you want to help to complete the dutch translation (currently at 27%), also checkout the point
"Can I help translate the TWLan to another language?".

I didn't saw it at first, also I would love to help translating it to my language.
Ceetje,

I finished the Dutch translation today. But like everyone we make mistake so the translation isnt 100% accurate. When you see an wrong translation please change it or send it to me and i will search it.

MfG Nik
(18.08.2015, 20:54)nik121111 Wrote: Ceetje,

I finished the Dutch translation today. But like everyone we make mistake so the translation isnt 100% accurate. When you see an wrong translation please change it or send it to me and i will search it.

MfG Nik

Thanks for your support! Smile

so far
Yannici
Manchmal denke ich:
Yannici,

is it already possible to test the Dutch translation.

MfG Nik
Not yet unfortunately, such a feature still has to be implemented in our
Translation Center.

The most recent state of translations will be included in future releases though.
LG
steffen