Apache not starting
i did this but when i go to http://localhost or http://127.0.0.1 than show me

Oops! This link appears broken.
Did you mean: localho.-st
Another proposal:
Go to localhost.-net
Go to www.-local - host.-net
Search with Google:
God, we had this like a thousand times... show me a screenshot of apache_start.bat.
It can be because you have another program up that use the same port, i got something kind of
same when i hade skype up, the thing you can do is to make an port cheack to
se if the ports twlan using is avaible or not.
Glad to help
what??
to make an port check go in to dslan_v1.4\install and open the program that says portcheck and it should be an cmd file
Glad to help
this do not say me anything so i cant help you because
i cant read it in germany.
Glad to help
Well, the batch doesn't tell me anything either, but apparently you have skype open.
I think there's the problem: Skype blocks port 80.
Go to Skype settings > advanced > uncheck the checkbox next to "use port 80 and 443 as... blablabla".
If this doesn't help:
(08.11.2010, 13:15)pL4n3 Wrote:
  1. Open cmd.exe and enter:
    netstat -ano
    (space before "-" must be!)
  2. Search around for 0.0.0.0:xyz (replace xyz with the port) and remember the number from the column "PID".
  3. Open Taskmanager, switch to Processes, then let it show the PID (menu bar>(don't know how it's called in English, something that has to do with "show sth.")>Columns, check "PID")
  4. Click "Show Processes of all Users", search around for the PID you remembered and kill the corresponding process.

Regards
Molt
as i sad in another comment use the port check that you got with the download, it will tell you if
you using port 80 or not. if not it is not skype that is the problem but yeah as molt sad.
you cant run skype at the same time as you run dslan. Okey to be honest you can
but you need to close skype first then open dslan and after that open up skype again then you can
have both up at the same time.
Glad to help
I've set everything up and there are no errors apart from when I open dslan_start.exe nothing happens and Apache has a white page, yet in my processes it shows that cmd is open.
Any fix?
Use the 3 bat file instead of the exe.
Ok, So now I'm getting this error.
[Image: error.png]
I don't know why, but PHP fails to load the eAccelerator module... :/
Did you change something?
Nothing at all.
Any fix?
Are you running it on a custom xampp?
Yes, I didn't think that would affect anything.
You have to install (basically just load) the eAccelerator module for PHP.
I guess you know how to install it, these files should help: dslan/php/php.ini and dslan/php/ext/eAccelerator.dll
So I didn't quite understand what it meant by run dslan/xampp, enter 1, etc... so I went ahead and ran setup_xampp anyhow and got this nice little screen: Click1

Since there was 'nothing to do apparently", I went ahead and opened apache_start, mysql_start and dslan_start in that order, I received these messages: Click2

After a little bit of waiting, I would assume they finished what they were going to do when dslan_start stopped bouncing, by bouncing I mean it appeared to be writing the same code over and over. I figured this would be a good time to check localhost, but it didn't work: Click3

mysql_start gave me a message saying it was trying to start, and then a 'Please Wait', but to no avail, as it wasn't doing anything, and as you can see, apache went no where as well. I ended closing it after I've stared at these three screens for long enough.

Is there anyone who is able to help me?
P.s. I used Google Chrome for 'localhost', I assume it isn't a problem, but I may as well add it in.
try htdocs/include/config.php

dont see if you dont like to watch people losing their head
@RaithSeinar:

1. Port 443 is used.
Quote:
  1. Open cmd.exe and enter:
    netstat -ano
    (space before - must be!)
  2. Search around for 0.0.0.0:xyz (replace xyz with the port) and remember the number from the column "PID".
  3. Open Taskmanager, switch to Processes, then let it show the PID (menu bar>(don't know how it's called in English, something that has to do with "show sth.")>Columns, check "PID")
  4. Click "Show Processes of all Users", search around for the PID you remembered and kill the corresponding process.
2. You have an error in your config on line 3 (post the config if you can't figure out how to fix it yourself).

@lowrider001:
1. Sorry, I corrected the path in step 4.
2. It is TWLan version 1.4 and based on it there is an All in One which is currently on version 1.9. I know that it can be pretty confusing.

Regards
Molt