Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi,

hier ist der Feedback-Fred zur Sprachwahl.

Chris
My signature is still not automatically transfered:
http://www.twlan.org/showthread.php?tid=3540 gives a HTTP 404 error.

Can't you just point the old files to /de/ by default? There are external websites which links to the old (broken) URLs.
Found my post helpful? Rate me Big Grin
Project: creating a compact and easy to setup DSLan (Linux) (Windoze is in development)
Oh I'm sorry. I meant to say that only posts are changed, signatures and private messages are working.

I don't really want to do that because our server administrator, freddy, doesn't like the idea of htaccess. Besides, we are running nginx and not Apache on this server.
Rewriting URL's in nginx is not very difficult. As an alternative, create the PHP files, redirecting to /de/.
Project: creating a compact and easy to setup DSLan (Linux) (Windoze is in development)
I know, but he doesn't "like" rewriting URL's for the sake of our server performance. I will consider creating those PHP files though.
The server won't have a big performance hit for redirecting / -> /de/. It costs more resources when the PHP files are requested Wink
But if he decides to avoid rewrites, peace.