and when i start apache this com
[Image: 000ua.png]

can son one help
Do you have skype running?
no it is not running
Is any other xampp server running?
Manchmal denke ich:
i dont know
Have you ran setup_xampp.bat before trying to run any of the other .bat files, that needs running before apache will start.

Smile
.......lol yes lol....
sorry but am a noob but what is user account control
I am having the same issue as him, My apache isnt working. I tryed multiple things but won't work, Everything is off, Like skype ect ect../ My computer is not windows vista. So how do i fix this?
have you refresht xampp?
open setup_xampp
press 1 and enter
Keine Sigi sonst Stress
Alrighty I have tried on my labtop now, I got Ache working also Mysql, but dslan isnt working it says error code: 2, and that its not #48 compiled character set and is not specified in the c:\mysql\share\charsets\index' file

Also I am using windows vista so maybe it is interfereing, I get Localhost/Admin up and it works but when i got to localhost it brings me to a set up screen that tells me how to set this all up.
(12.10.2010, 01:09)mathat10 Wrote: Alrighty I have tried on my labtop now, I got Ache working also Mysql, but dslan isnt working it says error code: 2, and that its not #48 compiled character set and is not specified in the c:\mysql\share\charsets\index' file

Also I am using windows vista so maybe it is interfereing, I get Localhost/Admin up and it works but when i got to localhost it brings me to a set up screen that tells me how to set this all up.
please take a screenshot Wink