Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Donation for improving dslan
I offer like 20 Euros for the con_map.php which works correctly like in the original DS !

Example here:
[Image: 38044788.png]

You can show me that you got it showing the Diplomacy correctly and the villages with brown color with teamviewer, then i will pay you for the file !

I like very much DSLan, so if someone can help me, i can make a donation to pl4n3 to keep up the work on the updates ! Because it's updating too slow !

MfG Eddu
If you want the source from this file, you wont have luck.

PS: false forum.

MfG Manuel
I dont want the source, i want someone to correct the current map, why should i want the source file ?
Cripted uncripted, i need it only to work i dont care if its cripted or not.
(14.05.2010, 19:46)michail Wrote: I dont want the source, i want someone to correct the current map, why should i want the source file ?
Cripted uncripted, i need it only to work i dont care if its cripted or not.

you are a multiacc Wink your other acc is eddu i think, because you had written mfg eddu Wink

This is a friends account, anyway, i don't want any source, i just wanna play on a nice translated server lan with my staff members. And i hate the actual map.
We can´t do anything, we don´t have the source, to change something...

MfG Manuel
If pl4n3 would give me a mail address so i can speak with him, i can donate him some good amount euros, to keep up the work on the project..
i would pay 100-200$ to get dslan with new updates (church, academy, bonus villages, mass recruit page) if they need money to do this.
thats hillarious.
(15.05.2010, 17:48)kala Wrote: i would pay 100-200$ to get dslan with new updates (church, academy, bonus villages, mass recruit page) if they need money to do this.

I don't think they want dollar!

and I think they do not want money
Helf ich dir? Dann Bewerte mich!

[Image: create.php?uid=7072]
(16.05.2010, 17:49)mannvomfenster Wrote:
(15.05.2010, 17:48)kala Wrote: i would pay 100-200$ to get dslan with new updates (church, academy, bonus villages, mass recruit page) if they need money to do this.

Well, I think they need the money for the new encrypter.

MfG Manuel
The new encrypter to work with the latest xampp configuration or what, i know that the base32 encrypter works with the previous version of php(4), i am pretty good at compilating / encrypting
(16.05.2010, 18:16)SlimShady95 Wrote:
(16.05.2010, 17:49)mannvomfenster Wrote:

Well, I think they need the money for the new encrypter.

MfG Manuel

dann kann er ja spenden
Helf ich dir? Dann Bewerte mich!

[Image: create.php?uid=7072]
(17.05.2010, 08:55)michail Wrote: The new encrypter to work with the latest xampp configuration or what, i know that the base32 encrypter works with the previous version of php(4), i am pretty good at compilating / encrypting

They need a encrypter to encrypt the Codes.
Well, a encrypter with NO decrypter ;-)

Thats really expensiv Big Grin

My Bad english worx. xD
Manchmal denke ich:
Why doesn't he use eAccelerator, is still undecriptable.
And it is free to use.
(17.05.2010, 19:09)michail Wrote: Why doesn't he use eAccelerator, is still undecriptable.
And it is free to use.

Well, first, there is a way to decrypt the eAccelerator...
Second, pl4n3 said, it isn´t possible to encrypt the dslan files with eAccelerator, I don´t know why, I never had problems with it (not with PHP4, not with PHP5).

MfG Manuel
(17.05.2010, 19:56)SlimShady95 Wrote:
(17.05.2010, 19:09)michail Wrote: Why doesn't he use eAccelerator, is still undecriptable.
And it is free to use.

Well, first, there is a way to decrypt the eAccelerator...
Second, pl4n3 said, it isn´t possible to encrypt the dslan files with eAccelerator, I don´t know why, I never had problems with it (not with PHP4, not with PHP5).

MfG Manuel

http://dslan.gfx-dose.de/thread-767-post...ml#pid8451

There are problems with php5 from my knowledge... It just wouldn't read the crypted content of the page.
michail is right.... the game is updating to slow and that's because the ones who work at it are too few and I think they got bored Smile If it's possible, I would want to be a part of the team which develops DSLAN but I can't because I bet they don't want new programmers(I dont know why....)

I have realy good skills and i've done a lot of things in my DSLAN project like mailing system like the original tribalwars(this took a lot of time), forum in every tribe, support system, public reports, a system that detects multiaccount automaticly and prevents the users witch had the same IP in the past 72 hours from attacking/supporting/sending ressources to each other, i've build the friends page exactly as the original tribalwars, i've created the options to forward send the reports, i've created the option to search for players/tribes in the ranking page, i've made the sitter system working and a lot of other things............

By the way... i've done all thins things without decrypting anything because i realy don't know how..

I begin to think that the TEAM which develops DSLAN doesn't want to make any progress....
I bet u're right,, the TEAM how you name it, its made with ONE active member... the rest, sleeps, or has another hobbies.