Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DS lan on windows7
Hello, everyone, I just registered here, and I tried to set up the DS lan on win7, when I run the setup_xampp.bat, it runs ok and says Have fun... but when I run the apache, dslan and mysql start files, there are errors like: could not bind to adres 0.0.0.0:80 mysql cannot continue, press any key to continue, and if i press something it closes. At start I though that there is a problem because I have router, but I changed my mind when i saw these lines in config.php file:
$allow_ips[] = "192.168.0.1";
$allow_ips[] = "192.168.0.2";
$allow_ips[] = "192.168.0.3";
$allow_ips[] = "192.168.0.4";
The router shouldn't be the problem, so I think its win7...
I hope someone can help me.
Thanks!

EDIT

I just read another topic and there was written that it's because the MSN was running, so I think mine didn't work because of Skype, is it true? sorry for my mess.:axe:
(20.03.2010, 18:22)toomss Wrote: Hello, everyone, I just registered here, and I tried to set up the DS lan on win7, when I run the setup_xampp.bat, it runs ok and says Have fun... but when I run the apache, dslan and mysql start files, there are errors like: could not bind to adres 0.0.0.0:80 mysql cannot continue, press any key to continue, and if i press something it closes. At start I though that there is a problem because I have router, but I changed my mind when i saw these lines in config.php file:
$allow_ips[] = "192.168.0.1";
$allow_ips[] = "192.168.0.2";
$allow_ips[] = "192.168.0.3";
$allow_ips[] = "192.168.0.4";
The router shouldn't be the problem, so I think its win7...
I hope someone can help me.
Thanks!

EDIT

I just read another topic and there was written that it's because the MSN was running, so I think mine didn't work because of Skype, is it true? sorry for my mess. :axe:
you must close skype Wink

OK, thank you very much. Smile
(05.05.2010, 17:24)sequal12123 Wrote: wats skype?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skype