Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im lost here and cant speak german
I have followed set up exactly, everything went ok apart from an error on dslan but it still worked when i went into admin and the main page shows at localhost

when i registered a player and logged in i got this message

Spielerlimit liegt bei 15 Spielern! Spiel muss Totalresetet werden, sonst k�nnen keine neuen Spieler teilnehmen!

so i translated to being over the player limit, but i only registered 1 player, i reset the server in admin and still i get this message, can someone help me please.

ps: sorry this may have been solved before but i don't speak German, therefor i don't know what im looking at.
I think i know why, i downloaded dslan v 1.3 but found it was german, so could read anything, then i found an english version of this game on sharemafia, i copied the htdocs files from the english and transfered over german,

This is why it didnt work, when i transfered back, it worked fine

How do i get a working english version, my one didnt work.
(22.02.2010, 13:48)blackadder3110 Wrote: I have followed set up exactly, everything went ok apart from an error on dslan but it still worked when i went into admin and the main page shows at localhost

when i registered a player and logged in i got this message

Spielerlimit liegt bei 15 Spielern! Spiel muss Totalresetet werden, sonst k�nnen keine neuen Spieler teilnehmen!

so i translated to being over the player limit, but i only registered 1 player, i reset the server in admin and still i get this message, can someone help me please.

ps: sorry this may have been solved before but i don't speak German, therefor i don't know what im looking at.
sure, that only one player is registered? have you a bot on? for example the inkbot? go on statistik and than on gastzugang an make a screenshot please Wink
(22.02.2010, 13:48)blackadder3110 Wrote: I think i know why, i downloaded dslan v 1.3 but found it was german, so could read anything, then i found an english version of this game on sharemafia, i copied the htdocs files from the english and transfered over german,

This is why it didnt work, when i transfered back, it worked fine

How do i get a working english version, my one didnt work.
it's a illegal version, that you downloaded Wink please send the admins the link, where you have downloaded it Wink

Does anyone have an up to date working English version of this game please, because i can only get the German version to work.

Good work though guys.
(22.02.2010, 14:05)blackadder3110 Wrote: Does anyone have an up to date working English version of this game please, because i can only get the German version to work.

Good work though guys.
no, but the next version will be in english too Wink

the english version is a illegal version, that you downloaded Wink please send the admins the link, where you have downloaded it Wink

(22.02.2010, 13:57)Black Arrow Wrote: sure, that only one player is registered? have you a bot on? for example the inkbot? go on statistik and than on gastzugang an make a screenshot please Wink

Where is this statisk option, i dont see it, im looking at the english version now as i just retried the english version, there was a file missing from the english version, thats the index.php file, i copied the file from dslan1.3 and it worked sort of.
(22.02.2010, 14:09)blackadder3110 Wrote:
(22.02.2010, 13:57)Black Arrow Wrote: sure, that only one player is registered? have you a bot on? for example the inkbot? go on statistik and than on gastzugang an make a screenshot please Wink

Where is this statisk option, i dont see it, im looking at the english version now as i just retried the english version, there was a file missing from the english version, thats the index.php file, i copied the file from dslan1.3 and it worked sort of.

this version is illegal! please send the admins the link where you download it! Wink

I really want to get this up and running, what do i need to do? wait for the next version, surely there is something i can do to make it work, how long until this english version is out?
(22.02.2010, 14:09)blackadder3110 Wrote:

this version is illegal! please send the admins the link where you download it! Wink
(22.02.2010, 14:09)blackadder3110 Wrote: I really want to get this up and running, what do i need to do? wait for the next version, surely there is something i can do to make it work, how long until this english version is out?
no one knows Wink