Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[HELP]Tribal Wars Server
how can i get Online Tribal Wars server?? can anybody help me please.
(18.02.2010, 13:46)NoSoKoMoS* Wrote: how can i get Online Tribal Wars server?? can anybody help me please.

it's illegal to play dslan online Wink

i want play only with my friends... noone else!
(18.02.2010, 14:26)NoSoKoMoS* Wrote: i want play only with my friends... noone else!

you can only play in a local network, please read the instructions and the faq Wink

if i have 3 pcs i can join with others? and how i do it? where is the instructions and the faq Wink i'm new in this forum.. Big Grin
(18.02.2010, 15:20)NoSoKoMoS* Wrote: if i have 3 pcs i can join with others? and how i do it? where is the instructions and the faq Wink i'm new in this forum.. Big Grin

use the search!
http://dslan.gfx-dose.de/thread-1264.html
and the instructions are in your dslanfolder Wink
you must be in the same local network and the other must enter your local ip in the browser Wink

"you must be in the same local network and the other must enter your local ip in the browser"

my ip?? for example 192.245.23.2 they enter it to there browser? and ok?
(18.02.2010, 15:32)NoSoKoMoS* Wrote: "you must be in the same local network and the other must enter your local ip in the browser"

my ip?? for example 192.245.23.2 they enter it to there browser? and ok?

yes Wink

man but i can't have online?? there is no version for free and online?
(18.02.2010, 15:48)NoSoKoMoS* Wrote: man but i can't have online?? there is no version for free and online?

no! it's illegal!
http://dslan.gfx-dose.de/thread-979.html

There is one version of DSLAN online...but its illegal and i can't give it to you!
it's better for you if you tell that to the admins!
Helf ich dir? Dann Bewerte mich!

[Image: create.php?uid=7072]
Why? I don't have it , you can find it on Google