Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
graphic.php on line 17
Exclamation 
Pt: Gostaria de sabe como faço para arruma este erro:
Ich würde gerne wissen, wie kann ich diesen Fehler zu beheben:

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\Users\Server\htdocs\graphic.php on line 17

ass
Jhon
(05.01.2010, 17:24)Jhon Mike Wrote: Pt: Gostaria de sabe como faço para arruma este erro:
Ich würde gerne wissen, wie kann ich diesen Fehler zu beheben:

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\Users\Server\htdocs\graphic.php on line 17

ass
Jhon

what had you change?

So änderte sich die Grafik des Spiels und das blieb auch so, ich war in der alten holen und in die neue grafische 5,0
(05.01.2010, 17:37)Jhon Mike Wrote: So änderte sich die Grafik des Spiels und das blieb auch so, ich war in der alten holen und in die neue grafische 5,0

please write english, i can't understand, what do you have written Wink

the game is running normal, but keep getting the error message and I would like to correct the message.
(05.01.2010, 18:34)Jhon Mike Wrote: the game is running normal, but keep getting the error message and I would like to correct the message.

what do you had change at your dslan?

changed the grafich, was in the old grafiche and I put the grafiche 5.0
(05.01.2010, 19:03)Jhon Mike Wrote: changed the grafich, was in the old grafiche and I put the grafiche 5.0

then you have make mistakes Wink download the 5.0 graphic here in the forum Wink

Thank you's see what I can do
[Image: erro.jpg]