Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
apache wont start, dslan error code 2
ok now my apache doesn't even start just say's starting..... i need to change the coding in the dslan to look at d: instead of c:. at then end of the dslan dos boot it says File 'c:\mysql\shar\charsets\?.conf' not found (errcode: 2). i know how to fix this i think... but if it's in German i need someone to help me change it so it looks at d: not c: i don't know what coding program to use to fix it. i know asking for your help on this will be a little bit time consuming cause i have no clue what i am looking at. if someone would be so kind as to help me out i would be very thankful. i have skype so screen share can be very helpful.

thank you,
xdeciplex
can you write pleas in the english question forum?
wenn ich dir helfen konnte bewerte mich doch bitte Rolleyes

(05.12.2009, 23:57)xdeciplex Wrote: ok now my apache doesn't even start just say's starting..... i need to change the coding in the dslan to look at d: instead of c:. at then end of the dslan dos boot it says File 'c:\mysql\shar\charsets\?.conf' not found (errcode: 2). i know how to fix this i think... but if it's in German i need someone to help me change it so it looks at d: not c: i don't know what coding program to use to fix it. i know asking for your help on this will be a little bit time consuming cause i have no clue what i am looking at. if someone would be so kind as to help me out i would be very thankful. i have skype so screen share can be very helpful.

thank you,
xdeciplex

normally dslan must work, because apache ist working and you can ignor the error in dslan_start.bat Wink