Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Simple Questions?
I do not know what you have, but with me the tool goes to the unity add really?
Wenn ich dir helfen konnte, bewerte mich doch bitte!

Manche Leute sagen, 20 Stunden am Tag Tetris zu summen wäre verrückt, ich frage mich nur wieso...

(14.09.2009, 13:03)knollenmax Wrote: Go to [dslan]/htdocs/templates. In game_main.tpl you find "Stufe". Change this word to Level.

Uh...in that file there are many Stufe Words ... which one is the corect word?
change all words.
Doesn't work! I've changed all the "Stufe" words ! But i will keep serching , i've noticed some other files that are encrypted ! Is there a way to decrypt those files and edit them ?
No, because decrypt ist illegally!
Manchmal denke ich:
Oh...why...i don't understand...But you decrypt those files only for you "me in this case" im not making the server online!
They do this, so that nobody plays DS lan on-line because, otherwise, some of the right thing would change the trunks to DS lan because
there is there the premium advantages and so free of charge.

Sry for my bad english

Manche Leute sagen, 20 Stunden am Tag Tetris zu summen wäre verrückt, ich frage mich nur wieso...

Ok , now i understand thanks!
No problem Wink

Guys i want to add those units in my DSLan :
[Image: newunits.png]
There are (Priests , Elites , Wizards , Praetorians ,etc) but i don't know how!

BlackArrow said that i must edit some files , can you tell me what files to edit?
Look in the folder includes, then configs and there are two files (techs.php and units.php)

These file you have to edit

PS: Are those pic from Travian? Big Grin

Sorry for my bad english Tongue

MfG Manuel
Thanks im going to try this right now! Yes some pictures are from Travian and some of them are notBig Grin
Doesn't work , i've edited those files and i get some errors like :

Quote:Sql Fehler: SELECT SUM(unit_archer) AS unit_archer,SUM(unit_spear) AS unit_spear,SUM(unit_sword) AS unit_sword,SUM(unit_axe) AS unit_axe,SUM(unit_spy) AS unit_spy,SUM(unit_light) AS unit_light,SUM(unit_heavy) AS unit_heavy,SUM(unit_ram) AS unit_ram,SUM(unit_catapult) AS unit_catapult,SUM(unit_snob) AS unit_snob from unit_place where villages_to_id='1'
MySql Error: Unknown column 'unit_archer' in 'field list'
you must add the units in sql , too Wink

(21.09.2009, 12:11)Black Arrow Wrote: you must add the units in sql , too Wink

Thanks Black Arrow im going to try it!

(21.09.2009, 13:34)bandos33 Wrote: plzzz help ij downloaded the new grhapic and ij dont where to put it??? and the statue of paladin where do ij need to put it too?

Well if you downloaded the new graphic all you must do is copy all the files in your DsLan folder
Yeah , another question. I want to add that box where i can write news about my server

So how can i add it?
At the new Startsite it doesn't work. If you use the old Startsite, got to the adminbereich (?)
You can use that World news even with the new index (startseite) Tongue but you need to put the announces manually Smile modifying the index.tpl file
Is it possible to create new Pages for DSLan ? For example " Help 2" or "Server Info".I've tryed but i get an error like " Object Not Found" etc.
Yes it's possible Smile i just created info.php page with the very same CSS like index.php .. but you need to know how..