Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Espionage/Agreement
I'm trying to noble a village on my DSLan server, I don't quite know what it's called exactly, but it's in the espionage section of the game (reports section when you attack someone) and it's going up too quickly.

On the report it says: "Zustimmung gesunken von 100 auf 67", but then when I send another attack it is back at 100. I have to send about 6 attacks one after another straight away at speed 2000, but i've changed the speed down to 10 to make it more like the online servers. (Yes don't worry, this server is offline, I know about the rule Smile)

I've looked in the config file, and the only thing I can see to hold the same resemblence in any way is the agreement bit but when I change that it still goes back to 100.

Any ideas?
You must change this settings in the config.php:

PHP Code:
$config['agreement_per_hour'] = 1

to this one:

PHP Code:
$config['agreement_per_hour'] = 0.0001

Try it ;-)

Sorry for bad english.
Yannici
Manchmal denke ich:
Ahh I tried that before but I didn't put enough zero's in.

Thanks! Big Grin
No Problem ;-)
Manchmal denke ich:
Hmm. It looked like it was going to work, but it didn't.

I think it's because I have changed the speed of the server to 10. I might have to just put loadsssss of 0's in the agreement config.

I'll try it later. But it didn't work. Thanks anyway Smile
Does it not go possibly again? Yesterday it went, nevertheless, or? If you something in the play change you must explain a Softreset in Localhost/admin
Wenn ich dir helfen konnte, bewerte mich doch bitte!

Manche Leute sagen, 20 Stunden am Tag Tetris zu summen wäre verrückt, ich frage mich nur wieso...

Not ever!
But in the most of changes it needs a reset!
For Example: If you change the speed, you often not need a reset...

Sorry for my bad English Big Grin

MfG Manuel
Ahhh! Yes! It does work, SlimShady95 was right. The agreement needs a reset but the speed doesn't. It works fine now Smile I just have to find the right value to meet my liking Smile