Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mac-Server
Kann er ja machen
:heavy: Zocke auch die Stämme auf W55 Confusednob:
(24.09.2010, 12:48)Bettdecke1 Wrote: Dann soll er lieber erstmal nen admin fragen :-)

wenn man einen erreichen würde. Ich würds einfach posten. Ist doch nur ne veränderte version von dem noramlen dslan.
Ich arbeite derzeit an einem Script, welches DSLan auf dem Mac installieren soll.
Den eAccelerator habe ich schonmal drauf (ohne zusätzliche Installationen) *freu*

Weiteres teile ich euch mit, wenn es soweit ist.

LG
Molt
das ist super, ich freu mich schon darauf.
Danke schonmal, Molt =D
Ich sagte, es soll DSLan zum laufen bringen... ich kann aber nichts versprechen, zumal mir der eAccelerator schon Probleme bereitet: Installiert ist er (findet auch der Bugreport), die Funktionen sind aber nicht aufrufbar, und Optionen existieren offensichtlich nicht (sagt Bugreport), ich muss jetzt sehen, was ich damit anfange...

EDIT: Hat irgendjemand eine Ahnung, was ich dagegen tun kann? (und wie?):
Code:
eAccelerator information
------------------------

eAccelerator options:
doesn't exist!
php.ini wird geladen (sagt phpinfo();), aber es steht offenbar nichts (lesbares) drin (sagt ini_get_all();).

LG
Molt
eAccelerator loader (a.k.a. "encoder") does only work with PHP4. The latest eAccelerator does not have the loader anymore; the most recent version with eAccelerator is 0.9.5.3.
I've made a Linuxserver with up-to-date software and PHP 4.4.9 + eAccelerator 0.9.5.3.
Did you follow the installation instructions on the eAccelerator website?
Found my post helpful? Rate me Big Grin
Project: creating a compact and easy to setup DSLan (Linux) (Windoze is in development)
I have Php 5.3.2 installed and compiled eAccelerator 0.9.6.1 for it, following the README file.
Anywhere in the log file (of my webserver) i read that this version of eAccelerator has been compiled for PHP 5.3.0 and that I should redownload it...

/var/log/apache2/error_log, line 7409:
Code:
[eAccelerator] This build of "eAccelerator" was compiled for PHP version 5.3.0. Rebuild it for your PHP version (5.3.2) or download precompiled binaries.

I rebuilt it - no effect.

LG
Molt
I've just told you what to do, install PHP4 instead of PHP5.
TWLan is encoded with eAccelerator, but the eAccelerator loader works only with PHP4 and eAccelerator 0.9.5.3.
Do not use PHP5, it won't work with encoded files from TWLan!

What OS version are you using btw?
Project: creating a compact and easy to setup DSLan (Linux) (Windoze is in development)
I'm using Mac OS X 10.6.4 (Snow Leopard).

I guess I didn't understand where the problem exactly is.
There is a release of eAccelerator (0.9.6.1) that features support for PHP 5, right?
So eAccelerator should run on my Mac (somehow).
Is the eAccelerator 0.9.6.1 not able to run files that have been encoded with older versions?!
Quote:Do not use PHP5, it won't work with encoded files from TWLan!
As far as I can see, TWLan is using php5, or not? (And if not, why are there some files named php5 in the twlan folder??)

I won't change my PHP version if I don't have a real good reason, because it's part of the OS.

LG
Molt
TWLan is coded in PHP4. There are no files with the extension .php5

MfG Manuel
And the php5 eAccelerator can't parse php4 encoded files or what?
There is not eacellerator fpr PHP5 I think.

MfG Manuel
The PHP5 files are part of the XAMPP installation. It's quite useless.
eAccelerator does not support the loader in PHP 5.
See these release notes: http://www.eaccelerator.net/wiki/Release-0.9.6-rc1

Reply on ticket http://eaccelerator.net/ticket/453: check if you have the correct PHP headers.
Is PHP compiled from source, or is it a pre-packaged build?
also eigentlich müssen doch nur die Batchdatien übersetzt werden und vernünftig ausgeführt werden können. Natürlich muss man den eaccelerator
Leider greifen einige Batchdateien auf .exe's zurück. Sonst wäre ich auf diesem Weg bereits am Ziel angekommen.

Ich werde mich nach einer Anleitung umsehen, wie man unter Mac einen (vom OS unabhängig start- und beendbaren) Webserver einrichtet.

LG
Molt
I've made a custom CLI script (Linux .sh) for starting, stopping and restarting (parts of) the server, with information about ports in use and other features. One of the other features is that is checks automatically for crashed tables.
This combines setup_xampp.bat, start_apache.bat, start_mysql.bat and start_dslan.bat (or ..._start.bat, whatever it was) into one script.
I'm trying to setup php4 and eAccelerator on MAMPP and then combine it with TWLan.

LG
Molt
That won't work if you do not use the same header files from PHP for compiling eAccelerator.

If I've spare time after configuring a Windows build (eAccelerator is the last thing to be compiled), I'll take a look at Mac builds.
On Monday I'll get the new VirtualBox-Version (thx to a friend), what simplifies the steps necessary to set up the config.
As supposed somewhere above I'll now actually make a little video-tutorial how to set up DSLAN on a virtual machine running Debian5 using VirtualBox. This will make use of Port Forwarding (guess ssh and http), this way the machine itself is completely independent from the host machine - VirtualBox itself runs on Mac OS X too. But I can't provide a complete, downloadable version (snapshot) I guess, because it's just too fat ;-)

Regards,

dispy
You do not even need port forwarding. Set up bridged networking, and the virtual machine gets an own IP Address.