Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Curious Questions
I'm just wondering, is it possible to get Archers in the game? If so how? I also have seen a couple of posts reguarding to the new graphics, I wish to know how to do that also if anyone's willing to tell. I've seen many conversations also about the English version, some of the posts are a bit old, so I'm wondering if the English version is out yet? That isn't much of a problem beings I can edit most of the building's and unit's names, but it would be nice.

I'm sorry if people are annoyed by these questions, I wish I could speak German. xD Thanks to all who help!

- Dymetreus
I can't find the darn edit button, I'm sorry for the double post.. I'm also having issues with the time showing above the buildings. What's wrong is that it shows "17Sadhowever long it takes)" for example, let's say I create.. 100 Heavy Cavalry, it says: "17:05:58". Also the time doesn't go down any, I have to keep reloading the page to figure out how much time it's exactly got left. Same with attacks/supports.
Yep a english version will help me too , but i search for a Romanian version , Rumansky hmmz.

i cant translate is weir.
In the next version will be more languages selectable.

In the next version will be more languages selectable.