Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Paladin und Statue
it worked from the very beggining.. but some kids dont know to install the script
I have installed the Paladin and the Statue but now i get this:
[Image: 36410936.png]

Whats next?
you dont need to install the paladin and the statue especially from there..

1) Go to phpMyAdmin - Select "lan" database - Press "SQL" Button - Past the MySQL code for Statue and paladin there and press "GO" !
2) Open buildings.php > and insert there the Statue bulding there on an empty line !
3) Same think for Paladin in units.php file Tongue (all can be found in include folder) !

Bye..
I don't see that f****g "lan" in my phpMyAdmin folder. There are other folders like (css , lang , test , scripts , themes ...etc) , i can't find lan there!!!!
(11.10.2009, 12:32)Arthas Wrote: I don't see that f****g "lan" in my phpMyAdmin folder. There are other folders like (css , lang , test , scripts , themes ...etc) , i can't find lan there!!!!

http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin Wink

Doesn't work. I get this error :
Quote:Sql Fehler: SELECT Count(id) As exist_village,userid,id,name,x,y,continent,r_wood,r_stone,r_iron,last_prod_aktu,r_bh,control_villages,recruited_snobs,attacks,agreement,agreement_aktu,dealers_outside,create_time,main,barracks,stable,garage,snob,smith,place,statue,market,wood,stone,iron,farm,storage,hide,wall,unit_spear_tec_level,unit_sword_tec_level,unit_axe_tec_level,unit_light_tec_level,unit_heavy_tec_level,unit_ram_tec_level,unit_catapult_tec_level from villages where id='1' GROUP BY userid,id,name,x,y,continent,r_wood,r_stone,r_iron,last_prod_aktu,r_bh,control_villages,recruited_snobs,attacks,agreement,agreement_aktu,dealers_outside,create_time,main,barracks,stable,garage,snob,smith,place,statue,market,wood,stone,iron,farm,storage,hide,wall,unit_spear_tec_level,unit_sword_tec_level,unit_axe_tec_level,unit_light_tec_level,unit_heavy_tec_level,unit_ram_tec_level,unit_catapult_tec_level
MySql Error: Unknown column 'statue' in 'field list'
As you can see Smile
Quote:MySql Error: Unknown column 'statue' in 'field list'

This means that you didn't created the bulding in buildings.php
And phpmyadmin its not the folder.. The webpage Tongue wich can be found "http://localhost"
Lol...im so stupid...im going to try that right now
Its working thank you m1cr0 but there is one problem . I can't see the Statue in my villageBig Grin...is there a bug or something else?
(11.10.2009, 13:11)Arthas Wrote: Lol...im so stupid...im going to try that right now
Its working thank you m1cr0 but there is one problem . I can't see the Statue in my villageBig Grin...is there a bug or something else?

Clean the templates_c and Cache and try it again.
Manchmal denke ich:
(11.10.2009, 19:15)Yannici Wrote:
(11.10.2009, 13:11)Arthas Wrote: Lol...im so stupid...im going to try that right now

Clean the templates_c and Cache and try it again.

No.. templates_c has nothing to do with it... it's just that you need to level up the buildings so you can create statue on your village.. that depends on the buldings requests..
Milos?!...

Was ist denn jetz mit dem...

-Paladin in Statur
-Nur ein Paladin

Wollte nur nochmal fragen Smile^^
Konnte ich dir helfen? Wenn ja dann Bewerte mich. Tongue

Meine Hompage...bitte mal draufklicken und Feedback geben...
Hab vorrest alle alten Projekte eingestellt. Werde es nach meinem neuen Bot weitermachen
✝ RiP 
Weiter geht's  Cool
ich bitte drum...Smile

Wäre cool Smile

Ich meld mich nochmal...
Konnte ich dir helfen? Wenn ja dann Bewerte mich. Tongue

Meine Hompage...bitte mal draufklicken und Feedback geben...
Erstmal ja ich weiß, das du die alten Projekte eingestellt hast, wollte aber nur mal sagen, was mir vorhin aufgefallen ist.
Ich konnte die Paladine mit dem Einheiten löschen tool nicht löschen.
Weiß nicht ob es nur bei mir so ist, sonst wenne irgendwann vllt nochmal Zeit/Lust hast könntest du das ja beheben.
Aber ist ja nun nichts weltbewegendes Wink
(26.01.2010, 19:18)CyberMinator Wrote: Erstmal ja ich weiß, das du die alten Projekte eingestellt hast, wollte aber nur mal sagen, was mir vorhin aufgefallen ist.
Ich konnte die Paladine mit dem Einheiten löschen tool nicht löschen.
Weiß nicht ob es nur bei mir so ist, sonst wenne irgendwann vllt nochmal Zeit/Lust hast könntest du das ja beheben.
Aber ist ja nun nichts weltbewegendes Wink

Das ist der Fehler vom Entwickler. Er hat nur die normalen einheiten der DSLan eingefügt.

MfG milos
✝ RiP 
Weiter geht's  Cool
Achso na dann hat es sich wohl erledigt^^
Aber wie gesagt
Quote:Aber ist ja nun nichts weltbewegendes
[Image: create.php?uid=14821]
---------------------------------
Bitte bewertet mich Big Grin
Kannst ja selbst in den Dateien, die Einträge für den Paladin hinzufügen, geht ganz leicht.. Wink

Grüße Jonsen
 Du suchst ein Tool? Dann sieh doch mal in meine Toolsammlung!
i thinnk if you'll speak english you would get some more help Smile
(07.02.2010, 22:17)m1cr0 Wrote: i thinnk if you'll speak english you would get some more help Smile

what do you want?

Glaub, er will das wir das Problem in Enlisch schreiben...

That´s were needless, because in this Forum many german people,
and we can better help! Wink
 Du suchst ein Tool? Dann sieh doch mal in meine Toolsammlung!