Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New academy (with coins) - still working at this plugin
I am working at a plugin to add the new academy to the ds-lan (the one with coins). If there's any staff that could help me that would be great, I am wandering how to check if a noble dies when he is atacked or when he atacks another village.
when do you, write the downloadlink here?

MfG Manuel
i need a function or another peace of code to help me track when a noble dies
oh sorry ^^
i dont know, if i can help you, i try it, ok?
sorry i know my english is bad Tongue

Mfg Manuel
I think you have to parse the reports. Noble = unit_snob? I have never played on an english server ;-)
it's the same script, i didn't even translated to english i just want to create the academy with coins for this game. It's the same unit_snob, but how to parse the reports, just using pure sql or is there an already made function ?
I would use sql and list it then, read out if there is a noble and than look if a noble died. I think the bigger problem is, that every report have to be read just one time.
hmm, maybe i'll just release a demo, and won't give a free noble if he dies in battle... hmm but there will be problems after that with the remaining coins cause they will keep increasing in cost for a newer noble.
Why don't you just count the nobles and after every new report you check if the amount changed?
You have to check the reports every second, because the report can already been deleted by the user when you need it. I think a plugin like this is impossible/very difficult. But i will be amazed if you manage it :-)
i'll try to make the first beta version, without any detection if noble dies.
would be cool Big Grin
good luck HipHopX Big Grin
Did u made something ?
yeah but it's not finished yet
Do you have the plugin? How much time do you think you need?
Yes,
I really want to use it.
The way of the noblemans now sucks. Sad
I hope it will be finished soon. Shy

Greetz Wink