26.03.2011, 16:24
Hay all.
I would like to ask you about continents on the map. Why K99 is on the top and K9 at the bottom ?
In help tap is a screen with all continents and on this screen K9 is on the top and K99 at the bottom like in normal tribal wars. Can I change it in DS LAN to normal map like on TW ?
Second question. Can I set the default army in each new village ? For ex. I set the new account with 10 villages and each village will have 15000 swordsmen ?
Regards Kamil
I would like to ask you about continents on the map. Why K99 is on the top and K9 at the bottom ?
In help tap is a screen with all continents and on this screen K9 is on the top and K99 at the bottom like in normal tribal wars. Can I change it in DS LAN to normal map like on TW ?
Second question. Can I set the default army in each new village ? For ex. I set the new account with 10 villages and each village will have 15000 swordsmen ?
Regards Kamil



Look , in Help tab is this screen![[Image: 32881706203421199368.png]](http://iv.pl/images/32881706203421199368.png)
![[Image: 81733148246455621342.jpg]](http://iv.pl/images/81733148246455621342.jpg)
.