Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
some help
#2
I just little bit drunken, but I hope I understood your question anyway.

You have to get the position where the village should be create! (Like: Nord-East(ne), Nord-West (nw), South-West (sw), South-East (se)).
So if you get this information you can create a random number for the X and Y coordinates.
For example you got a map with coords between -50|50.

So the Script would be like this one:
PHP Code:
$position = $_GET['position']; if($position == "ne") { $x = rand(0, 50); $y = rand(0, 50); } elseif($position == "nw") { $x = rand(-50, 0); $y = rand(0, 50); } elseif($position == "sw") { $x = rand(-50, 0); $y = rand(0, -50); } elseif($position == "se") { $x = rand(0, 50); $y = rand(0, -50); } else // If random position { $x = rand(-50, 50); $y = rand(-50, 50); } create_village($x, $y);

I hope, I could helped you :')

Sorry for bad english Big Grin

so far
Yannici
Manchmal denke ich:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
some help - by sinner - 02.07.2011, 00:42
RE: Game developing hotfix help - by Yannici - 02.07.2011, 01:52
RE: Game developing hotfix help - by Molt - 02.07.2011, 08:00
RE: Game developing hotfix help - by Yannici - 02.07.2011, 10:53
RE: Game developing hotfix help - by sinner - 02.07.2011, 10:30
RE: Game developing hotfix help - by Molt - 02.07.2011, 10:47



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)