Hallo everybody!
This version will NOT be published!
here are some Screenshots:
I hope you like it
I look forward to the ideas / suggestions
Hi,
Botond95
This version will NOT be published!
here are some Screenshots:
- Overview of the village
- New Map
- Training of new recruit
- New Mass Recruit
- Playerprofil
- Tribal forum
- New Report with 7.0 graphic
- Map at night
- Map popup options
- Rewards
- Rewards ranklist
- Spiel-/Rundenziele
- Player- and tribal-marker
- 7.0 Graphic
- BB-Codes
- many bugfixes
- Mapverschönerung
- Bonus villages
- Gold coins
- Mass Gold coins production
- BB-Code Leisten
- New Tribalforum
- Map popup options
- and much more...
I hope you like it
I look forward to the ideas / suggestions
Hi,
Botond95


![[Image: 00001_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]](http://kepfeltoltes.hu/110602/00001_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png)
![[Image: 0003_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]](http://kepfeltoltes.hu/110529/0003_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg)
![[Image: 0007_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]](http://kepfeltoltes.hu/110529/0007_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg)
![[Image: 0008_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]](http://kepfeltoltes.hu/110529/0008_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg)
![[Image: 00004_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]](http://kepfeltoltes.hu/110602/00004_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png)
![[Image: 00003_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]](http://kepfeltoltes.hu/110602/00003_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png)
![[Image: 00002_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]](http://kepfeltoltes.hu/110602/00002_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png)
![[Image: 00005_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]](http://kepfeltoltes.hu/110602/00005_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png)
![[Image: 00006_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]](http://kepfeltoltes.hu/110602/00006_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png)