(This post was last modified: 12.07.2026, 01:26 by Molt.
Edit Reason: Formatting
)
10.07.2026, 13:48
(27.06.2026, 02:37)Chriseratops59 Wrote: Hello i'm working alone since few days on a project about adding bot on my TWLAN private game and it's working pretty well..
IA is still slow for the moment but work correctly
Here fews screenshots of my games, leaderboard, OD leaderboards.
I have to say it i use AI to help me on this personnal project, after already few try these bot are able to develop, attack, conquer i also add few interaction with human.
For the moment i'm able to run around 400 bot and 1500 abandoned village.
I'm not sure if any moderators are still active, but I'd like to post here to invite you to download the pack and try it out for yourselves.
Don't hesitate to had me on discord if you want more information about it, ArmageddoN#4770
I did the same, but quickly came to a conclusion that too much is missing from the real game, so i decided to try and reverse engineer and rebuild the project. however i kinda gave up on the map, its damn near impossible to replicate proper map.. everything else is more than doable, but fking hell, cant play if the map is broken



![[Image: 2026-06-27-a188a2f2-8294-4709-b3ce-c56f1e3d58ef.png]](https://cdn.phototourl.com/free/2026-06-27-a188a2f2-8294-4709-b3ce-c56f1e3d58ef.png)
![[Image: 2026-06-27-ec7327f5-583d-4665-beb0-049cc89a5f54.png]](https://cdn.phototourl.com/free/2026-06-27-ec7327f5-583d-4665-beb0-049cc89a5f54.png)
![[Image: 2026-06-27-274d4bef-781a-40cb-b5b6-e3049fe435c9.png]](https://cdn.phototourl.com/free/2026-06-27-274d4bef-781a-40cb-b5b6-e3049fe435c9.png)