Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
gives errors and stops
#1
Hello,

I tried to add bonus villages to twlan, I use the Dutch version of twlan, I used Molt's bonus village files, these are the graphic (map) files and php files, I placed the php file into /opt/twlan/htdocs/ and the graphics into /opt/twlan/htdocs/graphic/map/ and /opt/twlan/htdocs/graphic/bonus/ respectively, later i got the error divide by zero in /opt/twlan/htdocs/lib/builds.php some times, after I changed permissions of opt to edit all, I don't know what i did wrong. I restarted twlan, and it gave these errors:
PHP Code:
Starting TWLan server... Starting MySQL... MySQL has been started. Starting Apache... Apache is already running. Starting events handler... Events handler has been started. TWLan server has been started If you want to play TWLan, open http://127.0.0.1/ in your browser. Your friends in your LAN should open: http://192.168.122.1 192.168.2.10/ root@cedian-Aspire-7551:/opt/twlan# sh twlan*.sh status TWLan status Apache : running (PID 19854) MySQL : not running Events handler : not running Ports: 80 (HTTPD/Apache) : ^[[A^[[A^[[used by TWLan 3306 (MySQL unused Notice: TWLan does not need port 3306 anymore. root@cedian-Aspire-7551:/opt/twlan# root@cedian-Aspire-7551:/opt/twlan# sh twlan*.sh startevent Starting events handler... Events handler has been started. root@cedian-Aspire-7551:/opt/twlan# sh twlan*.sh startmysql Starting MySQL... MySQL has been started. root@cedian-Aspire-7551:/opt/twlan# sh twlan*.sh startmysql Starting MySQL... MySQL has been started. root@cedian-Aspire-7551:/opt/twlan# sh twlan*.sh startevent Starting events handler... Events handler has been started. root@cedian-Aspire-7551:/opt/twlan# sh twlan*.sh stopmysql Stopping MySQL... MySQL PID file could not be found (is MySQL running?).

and in the browser it displays:
PHP Code:
No database connection could be established. (is MySQL running?) Error message: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/opt/twlan/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
.

New edit:

It closes eventshandler everytime I start /opt/twlan/twlan.sh
Reply


Messages In This Thread
gives errors and stops - by ceetje123 - 04.01.2015, 16:07
RE: gives errors and stops - by Molt - 05.01.2015, 03:39
RE: gives errors and stops - by Milu2K - 05.01.2015, 04:49
RE: gives errors and stops - by ceetje123 - 05.01.2015, 10:07
RE: gives errors and stops - by Giant Slayer - 05.01.2015, 15:02
RE: gives errors and stops - by ceetje123 - 05.01.2015, 15:41



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)