Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac Download Not Working
The Download for the Mac version isn't working
Fixed.
Much Appreciated Big Grin!

Having an Issue: "DsLan" is damaged and can't be opened.
Download the "Fix.zip" from the other thread, unzip it in the MAMP folder and use start.command and stop.command instead of the apps.
The "other thread": Click

Wie wärs wenn man mal ne funktion schreibt die alle alten Links im Forum fixt? Big Grin
Viele Links sind Leider down oder führen eben ins "de" Verzeichnis oder sogar noch zu gfx-dose... :/

MfG
✝ RiP 
Weiter geht's  Cool
I get this:

/Applications/MAMP/start.command ; exit;
(48)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:80
no listening sockets available, shutting down
Unable to open logs
Es konnte keine Verbindung mit dem MySql Server hergestellt werden.Es konnte keine Verbindung mit dem MySql Server hergestellt werden.Es konnte keine Verbindung mit dem MySql Server hergestellt werden.Es konnte keine Verbindung mit dem MySql Server hergestellt werden.Es konnte keine Verbindung mit dem MySql Server hergestellt werden.Es konnte keine Verbindung mit dem MySql Server hergestellt werden.
Skype, Teamviewer or anything other open which blocks Port 80?

And the log shows your MySQL Server isnt started.
✝ RiP 
Weiter geht's  Cool
@Vid:

If you are on anything earlier than Mavericks, also: Preferences > Sharing > Web Sharing > turn it off
The mac download doesn't seem to be available any more. Looks like a general hosting company's website now. Anyone know where the mac version can be downloaded?

Thx
The link in this thread works, fixed it in the "official" thread.
Molt, der klappt auch nicht. Big Grin
Schildkröte: "nichts ist langsamer als ich!"
Schnecke: "ich bin ganz sicher langsamer!"
Und dann kam der Internet Explorer...
Ach leck mich, Forum. Früher haben relative Links getan -.-
früher war eh alles besser..
Schildkröte: "nichts ist langsamer als ich!"
Schnecke: "ich bin ganz sicher langsamer!"
Und dann kam der Internet Explorer...
(15.01.2015, 10:26)Molt Wrote: The link in this thread works, fixed it in the "official" thread.

Vielen Danke, Molt! (Ich weiss ein bissen Deutsch, es tut mir leid.) That's about all I remember from school.

I'm somewhat new to tribal wars, playing for first time on .us server.

I'm wondering what the differences between TWLan and the current released versions from Inno are. I know LAN only, more want to understand differences in game play. Thinks like Premium features and Loot Assistant there, or are they missing?

Thanks in advance.
Well, the most important difference is of course that on the LAN, you're admin. ^^
But regarding gameplay, there are a few premium features we don't include (Account Manager and things like time reduction or increased resource production), but apart from that it should be pretty much the same as the official TW.
Note however that the TWLan 1.x is based on TW 4, which is from somewhere around 2006 or 2007, so in the plain TWLan there's old graphics, no paladin, no flags and tons of other things missing. Also, whoever programmed the fight system for the TWLan had absolutely no clue of the actual fight system, it's completely wrong.

Kind regards
Molt