27.06.2011, 03:26
How can I change the position of the Buildings?
For example, moving the Main Building from the right to the left.
For example, moving the Main Building from the right to the left.
|
Buildings
|
|
27.06.2011, 03:26
How can I change the position of the Buildings?
For example, moving the Main Building from the right to the left.
27.06.2011, 09:04
I just find out that Ican move the image from the building through the stamm.css.
And I know that I can move the link of the building throught the buildings.php on the include file... But I don't know how to manage the Graphic Coords :/
27.06.2011, 12:55
Which graphic coords?
You moved the image, you moved the link, what's left?
(This post was last modified: 27.06.2011, 13:15 by ThePaparranas.)
27.06.2011, 13:14
No, I only moved the image, not the link
28.06.2011, 00:56
Sorry, but I tryed to do like that web page says, but I failed..
Is there any away you can help me? ![]() This is my Buildings position, can you tell me their coordinates? If you can't find the exact values, it doesn't matter. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|